- June, 16th 2017
- MedQIA has been awarded a Chinese Patent Certificate for Invention
- The title of the invention is: Computer-aided Bone Scan Assessment with Automated Lesion Detection and Quantitative Assessment of Bone Disease Burden Changes. The inventor is our very own Matthew Brown, PhD.
- April 26, 2016
- Exelixis Announces FDA Approval of CABOMETYX™
- This breakthrough therapy gives new hope for those diagnosed with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
“We would like to thank you and your team for your great work on this trial. Achievements like this are a testament to the quality of your work. Your significant contributions have made a difference for patients with cancer.”
– Exelixis Vice President, Clinical Development
- March 11, 2016
- FibroGen Announces Phase 2 Study Results Supporting the Potential of FG-3019.
- MedQIA collaborated with FibroGen on this study which has the potential to treat patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
FG-3019 is an investigational therapeutic monoclonal antibody developed by FibroGen to inhibit the activity of connective tissue growth factor (CTGF), a common factor in chronic fibrotic and proliferative disorders characterized by persistent and excessive scarring that can lead to organ dysfunction and failure.
Press Release: / Abstract:
- May 13-18, 2016
- ATS 2016 International Conference – Where Today’s Science Meets Tomorrow’s Care
- San Francisco, California
- Booth #821
Please contact Client Services if you would like to set up an appointment with MedQIA at the ATS Annual meeting – email@example.com
- June 3-7, 2016
- ASCO 2016 Annual Meeting – Collective Wisdom
- Chicago, Illinois
- Booth #17081
Please contact Client Services if you would like to set up an appointment with MedQIA at the ASCO Annual meeting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 14, 2015
- BTG Announces Positive Data from RENEW Study of PneumRx Coils
- Study meets all primary and secondary endpoints
“This could not have been achieved without MedQIA’s support and engagement over the course of the RENEW study so thank you very much for all you have done to support PneumRx and the RENEW study! We are all excited to see what we can learn from the highest quality imaging that we have done to date in any of our clinical studies”.
– PneumRx Senior Director, Clinical Operations
The Royal International School is dedicated to improving the quality of English medium education in the North Western Province of Sri Lanka.