- MedQIA’s Computer-Aided Volumetric Tumor Assessment
- The segmentation Algorithm generates a border between the enhancing and non-enhancing regions on all adjacent axial sections.
- MedQIA’s Technology Platform uses AI technology to guide users through:
- Image Labeling
PHI/PII Detection and Removal
Selection of best image(s) for analysis
MedQIA’s Technology Platform calculates Oncology Imaging Markers:
- Enhancing Volume
Scalable capacity through the technology platform enables global multi-center Phase III trials
- Fully configurable, highly scalable platform that can be accessed anywhere on any device for scan tracking, adaptive reads, periodic reporting, custom reader notifications
- ALL PHASES (Pilot, I, II, III, and IV) OF CLINICAL TRIALS
- MedQIA supports all phases of Clinical Trials & offers early-phase collect and store options for later analysis. Our teams provide continuous feedback & training to support & maintain the highest image reproducibility & quality standards.
- FDA APPROVAL OF ONCOLOGY PRODUCTS
- MedQIA has received CDER biomonitoring inspections by the FDA. No Form 483 inspectional observations were received.
- DEDICATED RADIOLOGICAL READER POOL BY CANCER TYPE
- Accuracy • Reproducibility • Low Adjudication Rates
- Sub-specialty image assessment & interpretation through our relationship with university faculty radiologists and other radiology experts.
- COMPUTER AIDED-DETECTION ANALYSIS CRITERIA
- Lesion LDI & SDI (Longest and Shortest Diameters)
Standardized Uptake Value (SUV)
Bone Scan Lesion Area (BSLA)
Bone Scan Index (BSI)
Global Imaging CRO services to support your clinical trial (Phases I-IV) on our technology platform. We offer flexibility to easily add modular services based on your trial needs.
Learn about our expertise in Oncology, Lung trial, Innovative, and Post-market trial – as well as our imaging advice and standardization advisory services. Focusing on image quality and process automation reduces trial setup time, read turnaround times, and study close-out times while improving read quality and minimizing adjudication.