As a Marketing Specialist, you will be accountable for the implementation of Voiant’s brand and content strategy for our service portfolio, worldwide. In your role, you will be responsible for content planning and development, with a focus on the company owned channels such as website and social media. You will coordinate all marketing activities such as conferences and webinars. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely together with the product innovation and the Science teams, as well as the business development and other functional teams to obtain information and turn it into valuable content.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
o Expresses ideas effectively; Organizes and delivers information appropriately; Listens actively.
o Takes effort to understand the problem and to identify potential solutions; Generates ideas for improvement; Not afraid to ask for help; Self-starter.
o Able to set personal priorities; Plans and organizes tasks to meet the planning and to achieve objectives; Prioritizes well, allocates
o Able to effectively deal with changing work priorities and diverse people; Applies knowledge to organizational needs and demands.
o Actively interacts within the team and across functional groups; Puts group goals ahead of own goals; Supports group decisions.
• Content Marketing:
o Contributing ideas and collecting background information for content plan development
o Monitoring external media content regarding trending topics and key competitor activities
o Creating visual and written content, conforming to the company brand guidelines, in line with the content plan and assigned projects.
o If required, liaising with external suppliers for content development and production
o Monitoring and analysis of content effectiveness for an ongoing content optimization
• Social Media:
o Assuring Voiant’s continued and consistent presence in social media, in line with brand strategy and marketing plan
o Owning social media editorial calendar and execution
• Company Website:
o Managing content updates on the company website
o Coordinating implementation of technical updates on the website back-end
o Managing SEO optimization and website analytics
• Other Marketing activities:
o Coordinate conferences, webinars, company’s client events logistics
o Attend conferences and events as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Hands-on experience with managing social media and promoting content online
• Good understanding of content SEO tactics
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Ability to draft target audience-differentiated articles, posts and messaging
• Practical experience in working with marketing tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics and Salesforce
• Experience or affinity with B2B technology markets (high-tech, software, Artificial Intelligence, etc.), preferably in a medical field, ideally in the clinical trial field
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Min. Bachelor’s education in a related field
• Min. 2-3 years of working experience in a similar role in the clinical trial industry
• Analytical, driven, enthusiastic, empathic, curious
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply by forwarding your CV and cover letter to HR Talent & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org